Cracking the job interview book is full of practical advice, helpful tips, and facts. The book is an easy read and focused on helping you to achieve your goals. All sentences are chosen carefully and irrelevant details have not been considered.
This book has been designed to equip you with the tools and techniques to ace the job interview in the Dos and Don’ts format.
CLICK TO READ
Who can benefit from this book?
- Any present or future job seeker across any industry and domain
- Students, freshers and experienced (Yes, some of the experienced people will be surprised and have a lot to learn from the book)
This book covers all popular interview formats which are
- Face to Face – Chapter 1, 2 and 3
- Phone – Chapter 4
- Video / Skype – Chapter 5
Face to Face interview has been further divided into three sections in which you will learn what you should do
- Before the interview – Chapter 1
- During the interview – Chapter 2
- After the interview – Chapter 3
There are free bonus content which will be provided along with the book.
Free future upgrades.