Associate – Cash ApplicationsQualifications
- Total experience should be 0 – 0.6 years
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in any shift
- SAP end user experience and candidates having worked in service industry are mandatory
- Experience in collections, cash apps, credit management, dispute and claims management
- Should have good experience in Accounts Receivables
- Handles complex cash application transactions, deductions and customer account clearing activities in accordance with cash application procedure in timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures control and compliance regulations are followed
- Reconciles accounts and allocate payments in accordance with information received
- Completes timely account clearing and reconciliations
- Completes Reconciliations
- Runs automated cash application tools.
- Maintains a clean and clear customer statement by applying incoming payments and complete matching tasks regularly
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Cash applications
- Service industry
- Credit management
- Accounts receivable
Desired Candidate Profile
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Capgemini Technology Services India LimitedA global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 100,000 team members working across 12 locations€” Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.