Service desk associates will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail, or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Designation: Engineer Trainee
Role: Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3,38,005/- per annum
- 2018.2019 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- The consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number are mandated for the onboarding process. If you have applied for a passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport Seva Kendra” during onboarding.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country)
Education: – B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Work Experience: – 0 Years
Salary:- 3.3 – 3.4 LPA
1) Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
2) If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
3) We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such emails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
4) Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
5) To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.
Please refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to your spam mail. In case you have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.